Earlier this month, Attorney Andrea Schneider shared valuable information and tips concerning preparing documents and appearing in court for child custody, visitation, and support cases. In her presentation, she discusses:
- Why you shouldn’t “wing it” in and how to prepare for court
- What you should ask clients in terms of their interests and case goals
- How to find and file the necessary paperwork
- Why FCS (Family Court Services)/Court required Mediation is so important and how to prepare for it
- Legal vs. physical custody
- Child support factors
- Courtroom etiquette (i.e. the do’s and don’ts of appearing in court)
- The best interest of the child
- And more
Why Watch This Video?
Parents or other parties currently or soon-to-be involved in child custody, visitation, or support disputes can also benefit from watching this seminar. If you are considering representing yourself or are trying to better understand the impending process, this video can help give you good foundational information. However, it is important to note watching this video is not the same as retaining or being advised by an attorney. And watching the video does not create an attorney-client relationship with Attorney Schneider.
Reach Out to The Law Offices of Andrea Schneider
Known for her professionalism, collaborative and creative approach, and compassion, Attorney Schneider can assist you if you find yourself in need of a family law attorney, but not limited to the following types of cases:
The Law Offices of Andrea Schneider offer clients the professional help they need. Clients receive personalized attention and individualized legal strategies that protect their interests. For more information about our services or to schedule a consultation, call (619) 304-8499 or complete this online form.